About the organisation
One 1% for the city lets you commit 1% of your revenue or profit to charities in Leeds.
- Champion business to become a force for good that benefits wider society and the environment.
- Create a community of businesses committed to growing a more inclusive economy.
- Increase collective giving to charitable and social causes in the city.
- Provide a platform for which businesses can centrally contribute their financial donations.
- Illustrate the impact made by your business supporting the 1% model.
About the role
The role is for an experienced Finance Professional to join our steering group/board.
You will provide givernance and asurance over our financial responsibilities and decision making.
We meet once a month for 1.5 hours on a Weds morning 8-9:30am, in person in Leeds.
Our ideal candidate
Someone with expertise in finance and importnatly with a passion for supporting the communities of Leeds. You will be both a contributor to our board and an anbassador for the business community to join the cause.
What’s in it for you
To be part of a new, exciting comunnity inetrest company that is looking to change the nature of business giving to the charity sector. We have support from Leeds City Council and have been inlcuded as a reference of the Inlcusive Growth Startgey for the City. Our vision is to be be genefrating £1m pa of collective business giving by 2030.
Apply for the role
Please enter all required information!
Thank you, your application has been submitted
Please provide a cover note if it is requested in the role description. Applications which are personalised, setting out your motivations for volunteering for the organisation and relevant skills/experience, are far more likely to be successful.